Downloads of 18.104.22.168
This DSC Resources can change the user preference for the Windows PowerShell execution policy.
PS> Save-Module -Name xPowerShellExecutionPolicy -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name xPowerShellExecutionPolicy
See Documentation for more details.
* Fixed bug in which unit tests were not being run and also when run would have failed ([issue 17](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPowerShellExecutionPolicy/issues/17)). [Michael Fyffe (@TraGicCode)](https://github.com/TraGicCode)
* Fixed PSSA Issues as well.
* Fixed Markdown Linting issues as well.
* Enabled Code Coverage Support ([issue 18](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPowerShellExecutionPolicy/issues/18)). [Michael Fyffe (@TraGicCode)](https://github.com/TraGicCode)
* BREAKING CHANGE: Renamed the "Scope" Parameter to "ExecutionPolicyScope" since errors are thrown when the MOF file is parsed because "Scope" is a reserved keyword in the DMTF Specification. ([issue 14](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPowerShellExecutionPolicy/issues/14)). [Michael Fyffe (@TraGicCode)](https://github.com/TraGicCode)
(c) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|xPowerShellExecutionPolicy 22.214.171.124 (this version)||150054||Wednesday, June 13 2018|
|xPowerShellExecutionPolicy 126.96.36.199||790275||Wednesday, December 20 2017|
|xPowerShellExecutionPolicy 188.8.131.52||671318||Wednesday, February 03 2016|
|xPowerShellExecutionPolicy 1.0.0||1580||Thursday, December 18 2014|