Downloads of 126.96.36.199
The xPSDesiredStateConfiguration module is a part of the Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) Resource Kit, which is a collection of DSC Resources produced by the PowerShell Team. This module contains the xDscWebService, xWindowsProcess, xService, xPackage, xArchive, xRemoteFile, xPSEndpoint and xWindowsOptionalFeature resources. Please see the Details section for more information on the functionalities provided by these resources.
All of the resources in the DSC Resource Kit are provided AS IS, and are not supported through any Microsoft standard support program or service. The "x" in xPSDesiredStateConfiguration stands for experimental, which means that these resources will be fix forward and monitored by the module owner(s).
PS> Save-Module -Name xPSDesiredStateConfiguration -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name xPSDesiredStateConfiguration
See Documentation for more details.
* Changes to xPSDesiredStateConfiguration
* README.md: Fixed typo. [Steve Banik (@stevebanik-ndsc)](https://github.com/stevebanik-ndsc)
* Adding a Branches section to the README.md with Codecov badges for both
master and dev branch ([issue 416](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPSDesiredStateConfiguration/issues/416)).
* Changes to xWindowsProcess
* Integration tests for this resource should no longer fail randomly. A timing
issue made the tests fail in certain scenarios ([issue 420](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPSDesiredStateConfiguration/issues/420)).
* Changes to xDSCWebService
* Added the option to use a certificate based on it"s subject and template name instead of it"s thumbprint. Resolves [issue 205](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPSDesiredStateConfiguration/issues/205).
* xDSCWebService: Fixed an issue where Test-WebConfigModulesSetting would return $true when web.config contains a module and the desired state was for it to be absent. Resolves [issue 418](https://github.com/PowerShell/xPSDesiredStateConfiguration/issues/418).
* Updated the main DSCPullServerSetup readme to read easier, then updates the PowerShell comment based help for each function to follow normal help standards. [James Pogran (@jpogran)](https://github.com/jpogran)
* xRemoteFile: Remove progress bar for file download. This resolves issues (https://github.com/PowerShell/xPSDesiredStateConfiguration/issues/165) and (https://github.com/PowerShell/xPSDesiredStateConfiguration/issues/383) [Claudio Spizzi (@claudiospizzi)](https://github.com/claudiospizzi)
(c) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version