Downloads of 184.108.40.206
PowerShell module with commands for discovering, installing, updating and publishing the PowerShell artifacts like Modules, DSC Resources, Role Capabilities and Scripts.
PS> Save-Module -Name PowerShellGet -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name PowerShellGet
See Documentation for more details.
* Added `PrivateData` field to ScriptFileInfo. (#119)
* Fixed Add-Type issue in v6.0.0-beta.1 release of PowerShellCore. (#125, #124)
* Install-Script -Scope CurrentUser PATH changes should not require a reboot for new PS processes. (#124)
- Made changes to broadcast the Environment variable changes, so that other processes pick changes to Environment variables without having to reboot or logoff/logon.
* Changed `Get-EnvironmentVariable` to get the unexpanded version of `%path%`. (#117)
* Refactor credential parameter propagation to sub-functions. (#104)
* Added credential parameter to subsequent calls of `Publish-Module/Script`. (#93)
- This is needed when a module is published that has the RequiredModules attribute in the manifest on a repository that does not have anonymous access because the required module lookups will fail.
* Renamed `PublishModuleIsNotSupportedOnNanoServer` errorid to `PublishModuleIsNotSupportedOnPowerShellCoreEdition`. (#44)
- Also renamed `PublishScriptIsNotSupportedOnNanoServer` to `PublishScriptIsNotSupportedOnPowerShellCoreEdition`.
* Fixed an issue in `Update-Module` and `Update-Script` cmdlets to show proper version of current item being updated in `Confirm`/`WhatIf` message. (#44)
* Updated `Test-ModuleInstalled` function to return single module instead of multiple modules. (#44)
* Updated `ModuleCommandAlreadyAvailable` error message to include all conflicting commands instead of one. (#44)
- Corresponding changes to collect the complete set of conflicting commands from the being installed.
- Also ensured that conflicting commands from PSModule.psm1 are ignored in the command collision analysis as Get-Command includes the commands from current local scope as well.
* Fixed '[Test-ScriptFileInfo] Fails on *NIX newlines (LF vs. CRLF)' (#18)
* Fixed 'Update-Module fails with `ModuleAuthenticodeSignature` error for modules with signed PSD1'. (#12) (#8)
* Fixed 'Properties of `AdditionalMetadata` are case-sensitive'. #7
* Changed `ErrorAction` to `Ignore` for few cmdlet usages as they should not show up in ErrorVariable.
- For example, error returned by `Get-Command Test-FileCatalog` should be ignored.
* Initial release from GitHub.
* PowerShellCore support.
* Security enhancements including the enforcement of catalog-signed modules during installation.
* Authenticated Repository support.
* Proxy Authentication support.
* Responses to a number of user requests and issues.
(c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- PackageManagement (≥ 220.127.116.11)
Minimum PowerShell version
|PowerShellGet 18.104.22.168 (latest stable)||5784||Tuesday, August 08 2017|
|PowerShellGet 22.214.171.124 (this version)||24469||Tuesday, May 16 2017|
|PowerShellGet 126.96.36.199||21832||Monday, December 05 2016|
|PowerShellGet 188.8.131.52||1748||Wednesday, October 12 2016|
|PowerShellGet 184.108.40.206||390||Thursday, September 29 2016|