Downloads of 2.6.0
Carbon is a PowerShell module for automating the configuration Windows 7, 8, 2008, and 2012 and automation the installation and configuration of Windows applications, websites, and services. It can configure and manage:
* Local users and groups
* IIS websites, virtual directories, and applications
* File system, registry, and certificate permissions
* Hosts file
* INI files
* Performance counters
* .NET connection strings and app settings
* And much more!
All functions are idempotent: when run multiple times with the same arguments, your system will be in the same state without failing or producing errors.
PS> Save-Module -Name Carbon -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name Carbon
See Documentation for more details.
* `Enable-IisSecurityAuthentication` and `Disable-IisSecurityAuthentication` sometimes hang. We don't know why, but we're working around the problem. These functions no longer always apply a configuration change. Instead, they only enable/disable security authentication if its not already enabled/disabled.
* `Install-Service` now outputs a verbose message showing the command line arguments used when calling `sc.exe` to install/update a service.
* Added `ArgumentList` property/parameter to `Carbon_Service` DSC resource. Thanks to [Luigi Grilli](https://github.com/gigi81) for the contribution.
* Fixed: `Get-HttpUrlAcl` returns no ACLs if any ACLs exist whose identities no longer exist.
Copyright 2011 - 2016 Aaron Jensen.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|Carbon 2.6.0 (this version)||1020710||Sunday, July 08 2018|
|Carbon 2.5.4||205247||Saturday, June 02 2018|
|Carbon 2.5.3||1278||Friday, June 01 2018|
|Carbon 2.5.2||163||Friday, June 01 2018|
|Carbon 2.5.1||184||Friday, June 01 2018|
|Carbon 2.5.0||821468||Sunday, June 18 2017|
|Carbon 2.4.1||236638||Tuesday, February 21 2017|
|Carbon 2.4.0||121586||Wednesday, November 09 2016|
|Carbon 2.3.0||39198||Thursday, September 29 2016|
|Carbon 2.2.0||22108||Thursday, May 12 2016|
|Carbon 2.1.1||1140||Thursday, February 25 2016|
|Carbon 2.1.0||450||Tuesday, February 09 2016|
|Carbon 2.0.1||938||Tuesday, October 20 2015|
|Carbon 2.0.0||79||Sunday, October 11 2015|
|Carbon 1.9.0||253||Thursday, May 07 2015|